The LILEE System environment is dynamic, success-driven, and team-oriented SaaS committed to transforming the transportation industry. We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark to help us build smart cities of the future. Can you see yourself playing an integral role on our team as we strive to improve the world?
The LILEE team is smart and innovative. We defined, created and are leading our market with industry-changing technology. Our diverse team includes backgrounds from the best SaaS Technology has to offer. What really sets us apart is the opportunity to work on a highly-collaborative team that that supports each other’s growth. We wear many hats, constantly teaching and learning from one another. We are rewarded for our efforts with happy customers, and fast growth. We offer excellent compensation packages, full company benefits, and fast career mobility.
US – Open Positions:
A very ‘Hands-on’ role to accelerate the fantastic growth Lilee Systems has been enjoying while ensuring the financial health of the company. You will report directly to the CEO.
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Strong knowledge of FP&A tasks & tools
- Build strong relationships with Sales Team to convert pipeline to cash
- Convert revenue in Salesforce.com to forecast
- Build & maintain corporate budgets in excel comparing actual vs. plan
- Variance Reporting
- Translate variance explanations into actionable steps, tangible objectives & follow-up
- Create & refine 18 – 36 month forward-rolling forecast
- Produce financial reporting packages for Management, Board of Directors, and Investors
- Manage accounting team of 6 (AP, AR & Payroll)
- Lead & manage monthly close cycle
- Manage Internal controls & separation of duties
- Ensure tax compliance, and optimize tax minimization strategies
- Manage external audit preparation
- Knowledge of VC’s investment selection criteria
- Soliciting & negotiating with VC’s & Investors
- Build qualified investor private placement memorandums
- Effective management of Cap Table or other Capital Raising Tools
- Review financial matrix, and suggest which projects to increase investment levels, modify or cut
- BS in Accounting or Finance (MBA Preferred)
- CPA Certification
- 5+ of the most recent years as a Controller and FP&A responsibilities
- Expertise in NetSuite, Excel, PPT, third-party payroll services, and financial statement preparation
- Familiar with startups / small company accounting and finance operations (wearing many hats). Willing to roll-up sleeves and get actively involved in monthly close using excel & PPT. Ability to hire, train and mentor staff to scale with a growing infrastructure.
- Experience in working for an Accounting Firm in producing & issuing annual audited reports
- Mandarin Chinese
- You will love our excellent compensation package, bonuses, equity, full-company benefits, free lunch, Ping-Pong, fast career mobility, and a fun place grow your career.
Taiwan – Open Positions:
Check back soon
Europe – Open Positions:
Check back soon
Please see our LinkedIn page for the current list of open jobs: